View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 07:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
patchoulli

I'm Losing My Mind

My 28 year old daughter has been without running water in her home for 3 weeks. I live 3 miles away and watch my grandson 4 nites a week while she works along with working 50-60 hours a week my self. She has been coming over here every day to do laundry and take a shower before going to work. It has gotten very old. A friend of Keiths offered to change her well pump and wrote a list of things she would need 3 days ago. She says she doesn't have the money [she is short about one hundred dollars], but she has the money to go 60 miles away tomorrow and have a picnic with a bunch of friends. I am so pissed, I blew and told her no more laundry or showers here, she needs to get her priorities straight. Then instead of coming straight home from work[should be here around 930], she doesn't call, so I call her. She's walking around walmart at 1015 buying food for the picnic. I have the baby, I have to get up at six and can't go to sleep til she picks him up. She has been clean and sober over 2 years but I feel she is crossing too many boundaries and I am reacting irrationally instead of making my position known. Please Help...Marian