View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 04:08 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  
chrisj728

Yep I fixed the glass wolf, I found myself looking out on the world going by from 8th floor balcony that it was on and like you said earlier with the rain, it took me back to chilhood when I lived on the 12th floor of a tower block and spent hours just doing exactly the same. Theres a pub opposite his block and I was watching people going in as it opend, I wasn't in the slightest enviouse in fact I found myself thinking of the things that they would face after a Sunday lunchtime session. Like getting home and demanding there Sunday lunch and finding the slightest thing to pick a fight with there wives or kids. Wondering where they had managed to loose all there money cuz surely they couldn't have drank that much away. The thought of waking up in the chair only find that it was Monday morning already and work lay ahead.
Insanity realy to live an unmanageable life, but we all did it!.
Yours sounded an eventful day and scary at times, but wolf you must take the positives out of it like getting your books and herbal tabs and queing is queing wethr its one infront of you or ten. So good for ya for doing it, you stayed focussed on the job in hand and stuck to it regardless of what your anxiety was telling you to do.
I think it's probably a good idea when you get to see your doc that you mention your moms condition as well, could shed some light on your own.
And amongst all those achievements you also managed to get to horse riding so a win win situation all round.
As far as your dad goes well as an alcoholic I have learnt that no body can understand my disease other than another alcoholic, so I guess its the same for him if he's never lived through anxiety. I have been told by family members "well try not to worry you will feel better soon" as if i've got a bad case of flu or somthing. But as I say there ignorance is bliss thankfully.
Well it's turned 12 midnight so thats my first week over in this recovery and i'm so fkn relieved cuz I know that I am capable of getting back to where I was, well just for today!
I've probably got some ammends to make with my boss for snapping at him on Friday but thats ok, i'd rather eat humble pie than keep festering resentments inside my head.
hey wolf I told you i could post long as well! no worries!. lol.

chris