View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 08:23 AM
  # 387 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

believe me cinder, i know where you are at about his family. i had to kind of detach from my inlaws. they actually did do what you said. even though they say they were not gonna enable, their actions were always different. remember, they are blood. i'm so sorry, its not fair that you have to lose so much.

have you explained all of this to the power company? i know that you don't want to do anything to hurt your ah, but sometimes you have to do what you can to protect yourself and the kids. maybe you can go to them and make arrangements on the bill at that house, even if you do have to pay. maybe you can do a little more research and figure out if there is something that you don't know about that will allow you to evict them, then you may feel better if you do have to pay the mortage. just throwing stuff out. can you file for a legal seperation or something that will allow you to move forward on that. it is so sad that you have to go through all of this, what do his family have to say about this. what do your grandfather have to say?