View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 01:09 PM
  # 335 (permalink)  
kj0975

Well u called how fun!!! The ball is in his court now and I just know he will call u to hang out. U put it out there and now he knows its cool to call u again. I cant imagine what its like talking to a different man especially since u have only spoken to your husband in so lllloooonnnnngggg!!! Just remember its Teke Time!!!

Well I went to the job today and realized that it wasnt through the big company and pretty much its a perimid (sp) thing and I dont want to do that. No benefits nothing and I dont get taxes taken out so it would be like I owned my own company type of deal. Not really what I was looking for plus too much to loose if it doesnt work with the unemployment and everything its 100% commission and that scares me especially when its something I have never done. Plus alot of training that is all done on my time. SCARY. Plus I do have some severence coming so for now I will just keep plugging out the ol resume and something will come up. All I can say is that man is one hell of a salesman he really made it sound like this is the best job since sliced bread type of deal. I wish I would have known all this b4 hand. Well at least I know I interview well.

So while I was training for FREE today Scott got alot done outside and is out doing the shopping now. I HATE shopping. He likes it. I gotta go mop though while I still have the ambition to do it. Sipping on a beer enjoying the weather here its just so nice out. Have I mentioned I hate a white kitchen floor always looks dirty cant stand it.