Thread: Should I go?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 12:51 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Alive
believer

Originally Posted by xXBacktoBlackXx View Post
I can't stand one more day like this!

you don't ever have to feel tired like that again! what a chance you have! you are young, you do this, you get it! it's not as the words go, but is as deep as they can go! since yesterday i have been saying to myself; you never ever have to use again. hadn't understood what that meant before, it means, i don't need ever again to believe in the rush of giving up, i won't!because i can be clean for the rest of my life. Who's gonna tell me it aint possible? talk to God if you doubt me...he'll tell ya: here's your life, here's your power, now kick the ass of everything tearin' you down, get up, ignore the lie of every negative energy that needs a body to lay down, and start being everything you can.in Amy's face i can see yours. there's a girl with such a believe in herself that's gonna make the world her heaven!Stay strong,i think i am one year older than you and i sure know how it feels to see people graduating. You have had God shown you how life is hard at a very young age. You have special tools to have an amazing future life!i wouldn't wright this if i didn't believe with all my strength you, me and everybody here will feel the power of sobriety...