Old 05-18-2007, 09:50 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
jackie

i am so angry right now--my husband and i had an arguement this afternoon--questioning my whereabouts the last few nites i told him i have been at work so he proceeds to ask me what kind of people get there haircut at 9 pm at nite--i said the same ones tat came into to regis when i was manager and didn't leave there until 9:30 nad he didn't question me then--this is the same man that wanted me to hava a 2nd job to bring in more money like at a makeup counter in the mall well they work until 9 pm don't they so what is the problem i ask--he thinks i am cheatin on him----WTF he was the one that just came home drunk after really working on his drinking he didn't even call me to tell me he was out with his friends---so now who the F@#K dow we think is cheating now?????? i have the deposits and my co-workers and the clients sitting in my chair to vouch for my whereabouts---i really don't want to be married anymore and i haven't wanted to be married for a long time but i don't want to disrupt my childrens lives i just don't know what to do