Old 05-18-2007, 09:17 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
jackie

i am here--i have been working so much i am just completely worn out i didn't even leave the shop lastnite until 9 pm yes ladies i was cutting hair until 9 pm lastnite and tomorrow morning back behind the chair at 9 am again so i slept in a little this morning until i had to be back behind the chair at 9:30 am i always have to pull double duty anytime i am off work a solid week and brionnas out of school now so i don't have to be up at any certain time just in enough time to get a shower get dressed and drop the kids off with my MIL---but i promise everything is just fine ---if i get to chattin with ig and i have to go in early i get nothing done LOL!!! and brionna has been enjoying playing on the computer so i thought she deserves to play her games she has worked hard this school year and i have to be to work early anyway so that is the story on where i have been NO RELAPSE I PROMISE!!!!!!!! just teribbly busy and next week isn't looking any slower--this is my busiest time of year besides christmas --i am enjoying the money i am planning a memphis shopping trip and maybe the the zoo on monday--and we are going to see shrek 3 tomorrow and then go out to eat. if i am missing for a few days it is just because i have alot going on with work and kids please don't think anything bad---i saw a guy refuse to take a his drug test at probation monday by telling him he couldn't pea he had been there since 10 am and i believe i was there around 3:45--well he was definately on something and he knew he couldn't pass it and my guess would have been heroin (just because he looked the same as the people on intervention that were heroin addicts i have never done it myself) he knew he couldn't pass that test so he said he couldn't pea yeah right whatever dude--so they had called someone to come down i gues to try to make him pea--every probation officer down there was PISSED!!!!!!! i will find out next time what happened--i was sitting there thinking to myself i am glad it is you worrying about a drug test and not me so that mad me feel especially proud of myself--i will fight these cravings but it just makes it so much easier when i see people like that guy--i want to call my po and find out but i will wait til next month to get the dirt LOL!!!!!!

love you all -- jacks