View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 07:00 AM
  # 231 (permalink)  
itiswhatitis...

good morning all-

i'm trying to respond to the things as i remember them - i think cinder is right - everything we talk about somehow relates to our lives - at some point in our lives - we are lucky to have each otehr...

anvil have a great time in wi - we used to have a house in lake geneva wi - brats and sweet corn - the lake and the beer - ahh heaven...

teke and cinder you guys are good with the tanks - i have 1 spongebob tank and two beta's in glass bowl - cleaning just those is an hourlong task - it does feel good when their little houses are nice and clean...

last nite i was at a meeting with a really good group of people - the people who started the group lost a son about 6 years - we laugh, we share - we cry (sometimes cuz we're laughing so hard) but last nite someone said their daughter was so hard to figure out because she had the perfect life - i started thinking about that - what is perfect? - i personally don't think anyone has a perfect life - yesterday was a really hard day and that meeting helped me so much - you guys are like that too...

you help me so much - to recognize different things - i find myself wondering how you would relate to different things - i've decided that life is filled with lots of things - heartache - pain - loss - happiness - and perfect moments - moments where all is right with the world - that is what we have to treasure - those moments - not dwell on the screaming match we had with the kids - apologize when we need to - but try not to stress over what we cannot change and treasure the perfect moments - i leave you with a pic from a perfect moment for me - a couple of weeks ago - everyone was happy - enjoying the day - walking for miles on the beach - having good conversations - may we all have perfect moments this weekend...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
100_6906.jpg (920.8 KB, 20 views)