View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 01:16 PM
  # 168 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Originally Posted by laketime View Post
It Is Robbery Of The Worst Kind I Tell You, Lower Than A Car Dealer, Even An Insurance Salesman
ROFL I had $5 in an account and they allowed AH to make 5 separate $60 withdrawls, of course charging $35 for each and now plus interest. COurse that was long ago, but cmon even a bank has to know someone going to different gas station ATMs at 2 am for $60 30 minutes apart, is not right. They even charge $35 for their non bank $2 fees

This thread must NEVER end. It keeps us sane. To many of us wouldnt post otherwise.

Teke, Im not sure if doing this will not cause more drama, that scares me. She was doing it for BIL mainly cause its the third time each 2 weeks apart he's asked someone about detox. They just refuse to take him he's been so many times before. Last time they gave him $2 and a bus schedule. Today there were no beds when they called, and of course he didnt want to wait he wondered off. AH will convince him he doesnt need it and life will go on how it has been. So we are offering a way out...
Atleast we've all stopped enabling SIL wouldnt even give a roll of toilet paper when he asked. How sad?

My poor dump of a house. Wanna here something funny? We did a probono(free) case for boss AA buddy who had a reckless driving leaving scene of accident ticket. Got him off on a small complication. Boss told the guy it was free but there were secretarial charges and if they wanted to offer anything to me it would be nice. Wife said give her my number, and anything she needs, house cleaning or yard work we'll get some people there. Little did they know, they are going to clean my house after we get the drunk crackheads out.