View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 05:03 AM
  # 114 (permalink)  
kj0975

I am sorry blues about the Drama your ah is causing doesnt it always seem to be about them and doing everything when its a good time for them. Boy I dont miss that. I dont miss the disappearing I dont miss the I'm sorry phone calls nothing. I remember sitting on the phone with him crying after he disappeared for 3 days saying u come home RIGHT now. Listening to his excuse his I'm sorrys. I missed him when he was gone but I knew it wouldnt work out. Knew he has/had another path to follow one that would have held me back and just dragged me down.

Oh the drama just take the focus off of him and back on your peacefullness and your serenity. Hes an addict selfish and thinks of himself and his needs and until he is ready to change u know u cant count on him bottom line. Next time he sets up a meeting dont wait for him. My fiance learned really quick I have a 5min rule. Thats how long I will give u to show up late. Our first date he was 7min late and I was already gone. Oh well he could have called. After my exab making me wait I will no longer wait for NO one. My time is too important to wait on someone cause they couldnt put the effort forth to be on time. ok rant over

good morning ladies. I have an interview this morning fingers crossed!