View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 07:49 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

in the past, whenever i tried to contact his family, sooner or later, they would tell him that i called, in a way that helped him so that he wouldn't have to worry about me and what i was doing or not doing. i think that as long as he don't hear from you, that he may wonder more about you just like you are wondering about him. i think they'll even call sometimes just to see how you are thinking. they'll judge where you are mentally by your attitude when they do call. you know, to see if they have to worry about you not being there for them when they need you to be. does this make sense.

my ah told me once that when i'm thinking about him the most, he's probably thinking about us just as much. sometimes i have to tell myself that even if its not the truth. he would also call after a few months or so, just to ask, why haven't somebody called him, then he'd say that nobody cared and that we must be doing good without him. once he flat out ask, "why is it when he calls that i always say that we are doing just fine". like he might have been waiting until i called him or something, hoping that our world would be crashing because he's not around.