View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 03:47 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

SOrry guys, I haad to get my beauty sleep.
Lies again, men think differently bout kids then you ad in addiction and its not unusual for them not to call. Like my vent above. AH haaasnt called us or kids in 10 days, yet when he sees his brother in law he calls his sister. I think its just part of it. Im sorry for your pain

Jewelz, dont be so hard on yourself. You reacted, your human. Remember when AH was here I got to the point of banging my head into the wall so I couldnt here his lies, crazy yes... Went to psych... their response was addiction becomes a family disease. Codependant many times die first of bad health issues brought on by sttress, sooner or later we all react

KJ, I used to get those vision things. They usually triggered a migraine...Its important to call your doctor a number of tings could be happening, or not but you want to find out.

This morning Im still feeling all out of sorts. I dont want to go to work, but I have to, dont want to deal with boss, but I have to. Want to get AH out of my mind but dont know how. Want to go strangle him but know my heart will interfere likely leading to more pain. Why cant I just get angry and stay angry? Cause its not in my nature?