View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 10:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
playaforiife

Heading For Jail

I have never been a big drinker, as i never liked feeling bad the next day. But i Still would continue to drink from time to time. Mostly as a socal deal, to relax, and be with friends.

Well i Can go forever without drinkin, and i never felt i had an issue.. I was wrong!

I Dont have an issue with binge drinking, and i dont get withdrawls, or a watery mouth over the thought. At this point in my life the thought of drinking makes my stomich hurt!

Turned 21, and went with friends a couple times and drank, probably more then i should have. But as a driver, i shouldnt have! Being 21 i felt i had this key to the city and i can now go behind the locked doors that i never got to experance in my past.

3rd time out i go to head home, and get pulled over for dui!

I have some friends who had delt with this so they shoot me a number to a great lawyer (for an ever greater price) Well 2 months later i decide, shoot i can drink im not additced... Well.. Red and blues. Im sitting at 21 and i have 2 duis. Well for the money on the layer i get them dropped, first to just a wreckless, and the second to a neg driving. (but theres a catch) Its a slow release neg.

So i take a 6 month class and stay clean for a year, and dont really give it any thought. Well this last weekend i drink for the first time since the last, and what happend?? i Get pulled over again!!!
So im 22 years old, and im gonna go to jail.

I still feel i am not an aditct, but very unlucky. But the pain from this is teaching me to make the decision, with good reason!

I can never drink again!

Everytime i wake up with a hangover that lasts years to come. And all i can think about is how quickly i am flushing my life away. I just want this all to be done but its not going away anytime soon, and im stuck re-living these moments for the rest of my life!

AHHHHH!!!