View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 05:37 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
kj0975

Everyone sounds so good and so strong tonight. cinder it maybe he was clean for a moment and decided he was hungry and u know he could eat a whole shopping cart full of food after a binge. Sit back as Bigsis says more will be revealed.

In a million yrs well a few yrs ago my ex didnt look like a crack head but to see him now its hard not to believe hes on the stem fast diet. Sorry if that upsets some what once was the most gorgeous (sp) the I had to fight women off of the last time I saw him women were mocking him cause he is skinnier than a toothpick. It all comes out no matter how hard they try to hide it. I actually had to walk away from the women I would have fought tooth and nails for my HOT man cause they were right.

Man sad but true. Well my microwave dinner is ready since my jackass fiance ordered a pizza with all the toppings I HATE see who says living with a non addict is fun ******** hope he falls asleep on the couch cause LORD knows I will be taking the whole bed up tonight hope hes full.