Thread: I'm Back
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2003, 01:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Terri9250
Paused

Unhappy I'm Back

Hello People,
I have not posted on this site since March. I had gone to rehab twice in one month for heroin addiction. Snorting version. I was very afraid to come home from rehab knowing my husband was at home still sniffing the stuff. We decided he would enter rehab the same day I got out. He did. Although I was worried he was not ready, I has high hopes. As soon as he got home from rehab he has his drug dealer on the way to the house. I was so pissed. Now here I was, 14 days clean, still feeling like sh_t with the stuff right under my nose. Do I need to go on? What a weakling I am. So here I am, back at your site, feeling sorry for myself. I am 5 days clean as of today, doing it on my own. No rehab. Suffering it out along with my husband. I told him I would leave him if we could not get off this crap. My need to be normal again far outweighs my desire to keep up this habit. It is so hard to put up with the withdrawal process but I NEED TO DO THIS! Hubby keeps begging me to just get one more gram. "Oh come on Terri he says, we can wean ourselves off" Do you know how many times I have heard that one? I will continue to say No to him and in a week or so I know we will feel better. So people, I just needed to come here to speak my mind since I cannot talk about it with anyone. Thanks for listening.
Terri