View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 06:04 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Pick-a-name

Perhaps it was aired by the "kids" due to the upcoming custody hearing? In my mind, Alec Baldwinn's daughter possibly did that,too. I do not doubt for a minute that if my kids made a recording or video (and they might were they of that age and facing the possiblity of living in that environment w/out me) that they would love nothing more than getting the unrefuted "proof" out there. I think we all have been in many situations (often with professionals) where the A is able to manipulate the situation and come out looking "misunderstood" by the mean, old wife,etc...."poor guys. No wonder they drink!" ha
JMHO for the sake of discussion.

Really...who knows?

I do know that there are a LOT of analysts that don't have the foggiest clue about alcoholism/addiction or what living with one is like.

p.s. Chances are they could have even uploaded it on Myspace or even "accidently" made sure someone saw it and it took off from there. Hard to say. Anyone, esp. teenagers can pass a lot of info on the internet without much problem. (and they, or their friends, may not think of the consequences