View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 03:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Would it be wrong..

My AH and I have been seperated roughly 4 weeks. Previously I had moved into a nother house my grandpa helped me get, it had become a safe havven to be away from him until we got back together, but that didnt last aand he's back at my old house partying and up to no good not paying bills child support ect.
Because we are married I cant force him out of that house. Im not ready to file for divorce but I will NOT let him come back here either.
I hate him being their in my house knowing its disinagrating more and more and he's not fixing it or even maintaining. Id like to sell it quick to an investor to walk away since Morgage is continuing, home owners insurance and property taxes, not to mention its a liability.
The only way I can do this, since you cant show a crackhouse with active addicts is the flip a house investor s and pay AH to sign off his marital and homestead rights to the property. Meaning give him $5,000 to signa release. We all know what he'll do with that money, but this is about me and getting rid of one more headache.
Is that right knowing he'll sign because the crackvoice will say yeah come on do it...
Is that enabling him or getting my freedom?

I am so confused.