View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 04:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rozied
rozied

Trying To Deicde

I called my AS yesterday. He finally says " Mom I want to tell the truth about what has been going on the last few mts " He proceeded to tell me that when someone came to wk at the post office told him he could not get permanent because of his record, he starting feeling sorry for himself & went bk to using. He admitted he has not been working. I kind of knew all of this all along now here is my dilema. I want very much to go & see him, yet I don't want to go because I don't want to hear all about his problems & get caught up with the drama again. I get anxious just thinking about it His problems are ALL of his own making yet when I hear about them I automatically start to think how can they be solved. I do not want to help him solve his problems as I know he must do this all by himself yet I always wind up feeling sorry plus then I worry. Until he takes the initiative to fix his own life there is nothing I can do about it. He lives at least a 2 hr one way drive from me. Mr Rozied does not want me to go.
Any thoughts on this would be appreciated though I know this is a decision only I can make.
Love,
Diane