View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 09:30 AM
  # 351 (permalink)  
kj0975

U guys are too funny today! Just and FYI I really do try to read all the posts but sometimes I get in the shower and when I come back there are 10 new pages to read and to be honest sometimes I just skim them. Great discussion about the mental abuse and sometimes physcial abuse that happens when u live with an addict. I really think that deep down inside we all hope they get it and our relationship could go back to the way it was b4 drugs took them from us. I truley think that if they do get clean it can work but deep down there are some emotional scares along with trust issues that make it hard to go back to the good ol' days.

I feel so much better that I vented here and not to his sister lol. She will get hers one day. See Scotts sisters pretty much raised him so he is really close with them. They are a tad over protective of him. I dont think anyone would be good enough for him. I try to stay out of it all though but sometimes its so hard to put on a smile to someone who u know talks bad about u. She once told such a big lie that Scott actually kicked me out of the house. I tried to convince him I didnt do anything but his sister wouldnt lie........... So there I was homeless. Then the truth finally came out and she played stupid in Scotts defence he did call and rip her a new one. I do love him and our relationship has its bumps in the road. I was feel unappreciated and thought about leaving so he could really see that what he has here is a great thing. AM I making sence?

Now back to the kids they notice so much more than we think they do and sometimes its sad that they have to see or hear what goes on in an unhealthy relationship. They pick up on our feelings and sometimes act out on it by being angry or having troubles. Sometimes the parents dont stop and think that it has to do anything with what they live with. My nieces have seen and heard soo much more than kids their age should have seen. My sister would get violent when she drank once while I was there she started going after the kids. I got in the middle while they ran out to my car and we left. Thats something no kid should have to go through. Maybe this is why my mouthy niece acts out so much? I dont know. I dont want to work today 330-12am. sigh............

Wheres anvil probably needed a nap after the puppys morning energy burst.