View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 09:08 AM
  # 345 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Glad to hear we all need validation. I think some days thats why I come here. You all are great for that.
Im starting to have a hard time missing AH, but not sure if its him I miss, I feel all twisted up, start to tell myself its not that bad. Then 9 year old yesterday told me they took a hug and love seminar. He said Violence is bad and I ahve a safe number I can call if I feel scared. I said, but do we have violence in our home? He gave me this "Yeah Right" look and said, yelling, slamming doors ect is violence and Ive had enough of it!! SO I guess he set me straight. I love that little boy and the fact taht he'll expres himself.

Timing hit well, because MIL admitted that D is a little more guarded with men lately and she thinks it may come from his Dad yelling at me. He's not afraid of his Dad, but its made him weery and more protective of me. (Remember before a few weeks ago when AH snapped in front of her throwing coffee, she never believed he acted that way. Now she's seeing the effects)
Just for you Teke, but youve now hit Thanks