View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 08:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
iamunique
suffering is not a requirement

Iamunique? has any one seen me?....

The last I saw me, I was defending my castle.

Hello good people,

I've got so much to tell yas....

Well, my castle is on the market. After alot of soul searching, reality checking, exhausting all my options and praying for guidance, I decided to tell AH I was ready to sell it. (He couldn't sell it without my consent.)

It's no secret how much I love it here and I'm not going to sugar coat the fact that it absolutley kills me to have to leave but I see no other choice.
I'm running on faith. HP didn't bring me this far to drop me on my royal crown. Right?
One thing I do know is that I'd rather live in a shack and have serenity and sanity than in a Castle and have none.

It has occurred to me as I've been doing cleaning and packing and fixing the house up to sell, that the whole time I was here since 2003, I have been battling 3 evil addicition dragons (my AH, MyAS and my AD)and therefore didn't truly get to enjoy my home as much as I would have like to.
I am looking forward to a fresh start with my lil' guy. I'm sure we'll bloom wherever HP plants us. And We'll be living without the insanity of addiction.
It's kept me in bondage far too long.
I thank God each day for all of you and am forever grateful for the love and support I get here.
I pray daily for all of us and our loved ones.

I wish I could get here more often...hopefully when I am more settled, but I get here as often as I can

Thanks for being here,
Hugs Iamunique

Last edited by iamunique; 06-11-2007 at 04:35 AM.