Old 04-30-2007, 12:37 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
IMHomerSimpson

I dont NEED anyones help,if I wanna quit I will do so,when Im ready,so dont make it sound like some of you are the good shepherds who tried but despite all your "hard" efforts you cant take the frustration no more so to hell with this cat that calls himself Homer.Man,I used to give my suggestions until I realized they were hypocritical so I stopped.As for being an attention seeker? you bet ya fanny I am,why else would I come back to be humiliated,hahhahahaa.See,in my life I spend lots of time being alone,by choice to a degree,and opt to sit at my PC and come here,not to be controversial but to let others see that they not alone,I can bet my postings have sobered some up and kept others sober that were walking on the edge.Im at a point in my life now where I want to be on the other side,I wanna remember today,I wanna just hop in my caddy and take a cruise around the town at ANY time without the worry of running over some kid that runs in front of me,I wanna go to my kids baseball games and sit in a relaxed mode rather than pray for rain so I can get back home to drink,I want so much AND yes I havent done much besides feed my depression by drinking rather than not.Give up on me then if so be it,I dont really care.I have a planwhich Ill explain soon in another topic so we stay on the right subject.