View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 11:44 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
laurie6781
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

we started moving the excitement left and all I want to do is cry.
Life, I had been living in an old (1984) single wide that I purchased for 5,000 in 1999. I had it on a dear friends property (she has 21 acres) and paid a very nominal rent of $100.00 a month.

In December of this year I found a piece of property, 1/3 acre with a lovely double wide on it, all the fencing done, and RV paid, etc etc and it was a steal at the price I got it for.

Got the keys Jan. 2nd and started moving. It is only a block from the old place so my sis and I could take our time and we did.

However, for the whole month of Januray I was very weepy and would cry for no reason. I finally figured out that they were "Happy Tears". It is such a beautiful house, and I am not that far from my grand babies, just a block away, instead of across the street. They come to visit a lot, and the two oldest ones, 9 and 7, even ride their bikes over here sometimes. They are so proud that they are allowed to do that. They like playing in the back yard and playing with the dogs. Sometimes, Bell who is 9, hooks the wagon to the back of her bike and puts Victoria-3, and Benjamin-1 in it and brings them also.

Of course, my daughter always calls and says they are on their way so we watch for them. She watches them go up their road, and I watch them from my back porch when they ride the cross road, and then my front porch as they come up my street.

Moving is an emotional as well as physical process. Enjoy your crying time. You have come so far since last August, WOW

Your recovery is really shining through.

I am glad your kids love the new house and the new puppy!

You have come a long long way, please enjoy your new home!!

Love and hugs,