View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 08:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LIFEOUTTHERE

moving out again.

In August of last year I left my AH of 7 years and filed for a divorce. We have 3 children 6, 4 and 2. The XAH gave me much grief up until a couple of months ago when I finally let go of all the drama and stopped MOST of the contact with him. He has chosen so far not to visit with the kids and does not talk to them very often.

When I decided to leave the XAH my parents offered to move us in with them and help us get back on our feet, so finally after 8 months at my parents house we moved into our new house, in my parents back yard. I have been so excited, but as soon as we started moving the excitement left and all I want to do is cry. I am so upset that I am upset. The last few months have been a roller coaster ride with my emotions and I just want to feel normal again. Most of the time I am happy, but there are times I become so terrified I don't know what to do with myself. It would just be nice to lay down at night and sleep again. I still have nightmares.

However - The kids are thrilled about the new house. They love having there own rooms and puppy, whose name was somehow changed from Max to Sam. (Not sure how that happen)