View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 08:37 AM
  # 292 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

maybe do a quick mental review of how things have been the past few weeks with him out of the house...how YOU have been.....and how he has managed life on his own........how he has conducted himself, his behaviors, etc. what has he managed to accomplish? how well has he managed to meet his obligations? what do his actions tell you?
Ive been great when I dont hear from him. He's managed a bit, lost a lot of weight, said the other day he was craving milk. Hee Hee hes had none.
His actions tell me he is still selfish and showing addictive behavior, still using at least alcohol to cope.

I hope for his sake he went grocery shopping yet I know if he was going to do a real shopping he would have had me or his sis take him, therefore he did not. Im sure and you know what its not my problem.

Im doing my 2week limited shopping tomorow evening, didnt want much food here case he came by, as it is I think Ill store some in the garage.

It felt empowering to mow my own lawn and trim my hedges. Getting ready to go to my place of worship and then come back and watch disney movies with the boys, ahhh the single relaxing mom life.

Teke, glad your noticing weight gain. Me Ive gotten to the spot where I cant gain more, well dont want to, gotta start exercising now.