View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 09:10 AM
  # 147 (permalink)  
kj0975

I know what your talking about loves. I get very depressed not working and having none of MY own money. Its just different when its yours. I used to just lay in bed and be like what do I have to get up for? So I am glad your finally getting a car that will help u so much. Plus gives u some independance which your used to. I am so excited for u. I know how much this means to u.

Jewelz all I can say is u will know when u have had enough. Maybe u still think deep down there is hope and he will change and go back to the person u used to love and want to spend your life with. Its ok. We all have been there. Take all the focus off him and act like hes not there focus on u get your own life going. He will notice hes loosing u might take some time but he will notice. just remember not your job to make him better or make his life easier. He is a grown man. All said with love.

Anvil glad things are going good with renee home and that her and hank do get along. I have to chuckle at the puppy stories though its like u have another kid at home its cute the way u guys are with the puppy. I know he is your new baby.

Teke your such a beautiful woman and your so strong and u have come a long way baby.

Cinder good for u still sticking to your convictions and what is ok with u and what isnt thats a very big step. I'm very proud of u!!

Thanks for all the advice on my niece I think once again u all r right. DUH. Some of the things they talk about does make me uncomfortable but I am glad they talk to me. Some of the things I make a joke out of and we all laugh and somethings I have a serious talk to them about. Last night we had a serious talk about sex and drugs. I like my rock and roll though lol. I told them sex was over rated and really not that fun the first time. To which I got the reply yeah aunt kim we heard the second time is much better. Well after I picked my jaw off my shoe we continued talking. I also talked about my concerns with drinking and drugs and how are family is very prone to alcoholism and drug abuse. Which they named all the addicts in the family. Sad to say my name was mentioned too sigh..... I am very open with them. The troubled one lol said great so I am going to be and alcoholic thats good news thats for telling me. I told her the odds were not in her favor. So there is a base there and knowledge there and they will have to use their good judgement.

Then I lite a smoke. My niece said if I wasnt such a follower and would have been a leader I would not have started smoking. sigh....... I always tell them not to follow the crowd and be strong enough to say no and to follow the beat of their own drum. Guess that backfired. I keep the communications open and they trust me. So we are off to a good start. They are all great kids.