View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 05:54 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
kj0975

Well tonight I have heard my 5 favorite words "your right honey I'm wrong" music to my ears. He has finally learned and he wasnt an easy student either. Well alot going on as usual. My sister in jail is made at the world cause it didnt stop while shes in jail. I am just so mad at her I have to take a break. Her bf who has stepped up and offered to take care of HER kids while shes in jail who by the way was moving out and also has his own place was mad cause he wasnt home tonight when she called. Told the girls to rip up his b-day card and that he should be there at her house packing it up cause thats more important. See while she is in jail she came up with a brilliant plan to sell her house and move in with our dad take the kids out of the only school and friends they know and move them so she doesnt have to take responsibilty for that house since she lost her job. While she is in jail its everyones job to get it packed up and on the market so its sold when she gets out!!!! Since he wasnt there packing her crap she took it out on the kids. I cant stand her right now. I mean if she didnt get drunk and drive all the time she wouldnt be in jail!

Then I get a letter from her that dads house is walking distance to the bar and a few girls she met in jail are all walking distance to the bars so she doesnt have to worry about driving. Cause u see drinking isnt her problem her problem is that she used bad judgement by driving but NOTHING to do with drinking. So she cant wait to get out so she can WALK to the bars! WTF is wrong with this person. She has destroyed her family. Wants to sell her house and move home. (why is beyond me only to start all over) Pack her kids and take them away from the only thing they know so she will be WALKING distance to the bars. WOW thank God drinking isnt a problem for her. I cant even write her back cause I know I wont be that nice. Keep in mind she is moving in with our recovered alcoholic father. I am sure that will sit really nice with him when shes like watch the kids I'm going to the bar cause I dont have a drinking problem. I dont think jail is what she needed obvioulsy its everyone elses fault shes in jail I think intensive counseling to find out why she feels that she needs to drink even though all the bad consequences its caused her and that she DOES have a problem. I dont know just rambling. She expects her perfect little delerious dream world in la la land to go on while she sits in jail and everyone does everything for her. I got 3 kids who need me wait who need and miss their mother and my world has been turned upside down and she thinks nothing of it like I owed this to her. I gotta take a break from the jail drama and my sick twisted sisters thinking. Am I right on being upset and what should I say to her that might click. I know NOTHING cause until she sees that alcohol which impaires judgement is her problem then theres nothing i can say. U would think this would be her bottom guess she has alot further to fall. I'll be damned if I or her kids go with her though. I am thinking about legally getting custody right now I have guardianship temporarily but I want them to have stability and love. U know my sister has never told her own kids she loves them. She feels she doesnt have to say it she shows it! Wacked!