View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 04:57 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Hope everyones dinners are going well. We had french toast and I went by the bread store and got entimens powdered donughnuts a whole bag for a quarter.

Thought about making blue berry muffins, still thinking... but after taking my vaccuum apart for a clog Im tired. Gonna shower and get my comfy flannels pants and a tank top on.

I have always suffered from the bad boy syndrome myself, and block my whole first marriage from memory. There was no chaos until I found out what a creep he was. I was boring but I wanted the house yard and kids thing so it sorta fit what I wanted and we were couch potatos together, before kids we went out and danced, actually met at bar. Truth be told you really dont meet good guys at a bar, he haad a sick hidden life.

I think in general good nice guys are boring because we are so used to the chaos. Ive dated some truly perfect nice guys I found them clingy and ran for the hills. All in all I still ahve to say if, and it s a big if, AH can get past his drug problems and we both can learn some anger self control he's still the love of my life, we lay in bed and laugh, we can sit in an empty house with no tv and still have money. But we both have so many issues that time may never come and for the first time ever I accept that