View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 02:30 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
kj0975

Working on it day by day I like that. Well one piece at a time u will be put back together. Its weird how in certain relationships I can only remember the good times. Maybe the bad times were so bad that my memory blocked them out. Then there are other relationships that I can only remember the bad. Seems with my worst bf's I remember good times and with the best of the bf's I remember bad times hell sometimes I forget the relationships all together and my shortest one was 1.5yrs. Weird how the memory and the mind works. My relationship I am in now hasnt been perfect but we are really willing to work on it and put the time and effort into it to make sure it works. We are total opposites who were raised completly different yet it works. Its nice really nice. I guess I had to go through the bad and kiss a few toads to get my prince. I think some of my past relationships help me become who I am today. My ex crack head boyfriend was so jealous I couldnt do anything without a huge fight. Now I dont tolerate jealousy. I wonder if I never put up with what I went through with him what would I tolerate in a relationship. I taught me alot and I taught myself alot. I set up mental boundries for myself that I have carried with me since the relationship I use them in my current relationship and in other areas. I learned that I cant be controled and I am the only one who runs my life not my fiance. I guess I will take the bad that I lived through to take the good I have today.

Cooking out for dinner on the grill tonight sausage then walking into town and getting an ice cream for desert. We will hold hands and laugh and enjoy each other and enjoy our evening together. Nice really nice. I am glad of where I am today. U know this past weekend it was also nice being clean. I left the hotel without checking my pockets to make sure I had some pills in them and I was still able to have fun and enjoy myself. Neat huh!