View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 02:19 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Lovestoomuch
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
KOFFEE KLATCH!

....loves, you know that kinda creeped out feeling, that terror of waking up tomorrow and finding out that today was only a dream, and you BACK there again? it's taken me the past 4 years to really see just how f*cked up in the head i was then, how absolutely miserable i was.....i wasn't even in touch with ME at all...had you known me then, you would have only known the part of me that i projected....i had myself all cut up into little pieces, i played different ROLES....i was never just ME.....i spent so much time gritting my teeth i thougth for sure my jaw would just lock shut.

but i needed to go through that to get to today.....i had to get lost in order to be found. or something like that....
I know that feeling very well.......all too well and still very fresh. Funny.....my exabf seems to remember us fondly too. I wish I could. There are bits and pieces, but nothing solid.......not enough to make me want to re-live it.......and the thought that if I ever would keeps me straight. If noah and I stay together till one of us leaves this earth, or break up tommorrow.......I can't re-live what I went through in the past. That life was broken......I was broken.....heck.....I'm not completely put back together yet.........but I'm working on it day by day.