View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 01:40 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
kj0975

After noon ladies. Finally made it home from work and something positive happened today. A lady I work with HATES morning shifts and I HATE night shifts so we switched shifts. So I dont have to work 330-12am now I work 6:30-3pm which is much better for me. I hate getting up in the morning but who does like getting up when its still dark out. I got out of the shower this morning and scott had my lunch all packed and I was ready to go. Funny in our house we have backwards roles. He packs my lunch and he cooks most dinners! I do have to clean though but when I got home yesterday he most of the laundry done and remembered to sort it u know darks and lights! Hes such a gem! I must have been very good this weekend

Now Loves back to your question. My ex would go a long time without smoking crack then out of the blue he would be off and running. Didnt happen ofter (that I am aware of) but he struggled to stay clean and would give into the urge. Then stop again until the next bender. 10yrs later I have heard and seen him and he is still at it. Infact this time around is really bad. I wonder if crack is like alcoholics. I once heard that if an alcoholic stops drinking and then years later starts again he starts right back up to where he would have been if they never stopped. Worse than they were b4. I wonder if its like that with crack addicts almost like they have to make up for lost time so they hit the pipe hard and alot! My ex is just so sick looking and skinny and its sad to watch. He used to be able to turn down the cravings but now it seems that crack has taken over so relapse is VERY possible even years later. I hope that he can stay clean but I think a program would help with that.

Well I gotta go out with my other sister tomorrow for a blind date with someone she met on myspace at least we are meeting in a very public place and I am going with her. I hope all goes good. Well I gotta go finish the laundry I'll be back!