View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 01:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Magic words
I swear I just heard words I never thought I would AH went to work at his new job today. (Yes we talk, he's being evicted formally and the deal between us is we will meet in public places I ahve no business inside his home nor he mine, we both have individual issues to work out separately on our own)
I had agreed to drive him in, in the mornings only, only for a week and only if he called me and the morning to let me know he was up.
Other conditions is we do not discuss us, either one of us or the marriage I was a friend helping him out until he met the guys he worked with.
WHen I got there this morning he had water, but no lunch packed. I said nothing. (Yes had to fight codie urges to buy pnt butter and jelly makings)
He just called panicked about getting home. Apparently noone lived this way. I said, well Im at work I dont know what to tell you.
He did reach his mom and she said she'd get him only today.
He called back to let me know she was getting him.

I said but what are you gonna do tomorow.
Here's the magic words:

Ill walk if I have to, if I can walk to your house and back I can certainly walk the 20 miles home, its noone else's problem but mine and Ill handle it!!!

He went on to say he was going to go to the store get some food and pack enough food so he had energy and wasnt feeling sick.

its noone else's problem but mine and Ill handle it!!!
I never thought my ears would here those words from him.