View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 03:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rose

Ground me Again!

Well I did make the call to my ah regarding these boys. He was quite understanding and was upset for what they are putting me through. He said that he was very sorry and the sad part is they learned it from him. Something he sees now after being apart for so long.

He said that his hands are tighted in approaching them in anyway, if he called them they slam the phone down, if he came to see or get them they would beat him up.

He went on to say how very sorry he is for what he has put me through and he hopes and prays that one day I give him another chance, he wants to be in some part of my life, that he hates the town he lives in, does not want to call it home because he feels that it would separate us even further and he lives for the hope of being back in our lives again.

He wishes that I would reconsider and put off divorce proceedings so he can prove himself...so I jumped in with well I might think about it if you sign over the house...Ha Ha...good try hey. No he said, if things don't work out he is entitle to some of the equity....but he was so kind (Ha Ha) to say that I could stay in it until the boys were gone and he would always see to it that I was set-up in a place to live, and if need be he would lend me some of his equity. Now he is thinking that he is going to be getting $60,000.00 in his pocket.

But his biggest hope and it is the hope that keeps him going is for us to be back together, that he wants to grow old with me. Without me he has lost everything and he refuses to give up.

I should have never made that call, a bad decision in an upsetting moment.

Rose