View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 08:19 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
daisylady

Malihas,

First of all, I am so sorry that this is not a happier time for you. I truly feel for your situation. I have not been through this, but I think about this happening all of the time. My AH were just recently married and I want to have kids someday. But I tell myself I only want kids with my AH if he were to get sober...and we all know there is no guarantee in that...

We use protection but there is always that chance that something could happen... and I really don't know what I would do if it did, so I feel for you and your situation.

I would agree with the other posters, make sure you weigh all your options and then make your decision. I believe in the right to choose but I also want to share a story- I had a good friend of mine who had an abortion when she was very young, she still regrets it to this day. She made the decision very quickly and didn't really THINK about what she was doing. With that said, only you can do what is right for YOU. I wish you the best of luck with whatever decision you make. I am sure you will make the right one.

Good Luck & health to you,

Tiffany