View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 12:53 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by SecretMom View Post
Done, it's amazing, isn't it? I know of one or two SR members that are using it quite successfully. I'm not that good yet, but have used it for certain things my whole life...like what book I want to buy in a bookstore...I feel an attraction toward a book and it's ALWAYS exactly what I need at the time. I don't even read the back stuff, just trust my intuition and it's never failed me, mainly because I have learned to trust it. (or "know' it)
Oh, I did the $1 bill thing, adding 5 zeros and sure enough, I got $100,000...not the way I would have liked it, in other words I have to pay it back, but darn if it didn't work!
BTW, that's where I got my user name :-)
LOL, I was wondering where that name came from!!
I've always used it too, w/out knowing it really. It's funny looking back on my life, I can see when I use it and when I don't.
Big Sis and I were talking about the parking thing, lol, I was saying I never realized that I always get Rock Star parking when I say I will, but when I say Oh gawd, we'll never get parking, of course I don't...

Since I watched the DVD thing some people I know started a little 90 day challenge to see what we could do in 90 days. I've had like 3 success stories so far. Crazy things, one of them was something I've been trying to figure out what to do about for about 2 years now, I owed more and more more on it every month, lol, I ended up making a little money on it....
I have noticed I have to rewatch it every so often, to remind myself.
It's so easy to let all the negative energy back in, and just get negative, or disheartened...

That is awesome about the 100,000. Now you just have to find a way to not pay it back! lol....
I want to get the book too.
Have you seen what the bleep do we know? I heard that is really good too!