Thread: I want to quit
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 04:05 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
BigGirlPanties

SO.....the next part of my story....

the ex added my name to a special health savings account, and said I could have the balance ($1600) in it after the $1100 was removed to pay for his co pay in treatment. He even went so far as to give me a debit card to it, or ordered them to send me one.

The next day, after I requested a check be sent to me from it, he cancelled it and the debit card, and in the last 3 days has sucked out $900 for himself. His threapist told me a few days earlier, after I told him I thought he'd steal that money if I didnt take it out ASAP, therapist said "No, I dont think he will do it, I think he will leave it there for you".

Needless to say, I am perplxed at how a professional addiction therapist could not read that this man is a vicious, sick addict.

I cant tell yo how badly I reacted to this....totaly insanity beyound belief, Eventually, I am accepting the depths of his intense and debilitating illness and have let go. Today is a smooth day. He called many times, I never answered. I want peace. Peace, peace and more peace.