View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 05:53 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
frankly
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

Ann - They are there. I've found some of yours and even hopefloats, lizzyb's, gabes and pums. I've found most of mine. Including the first post I ever made from 2004.

I don't care to repost. It's just nice and comforting to know where I can go to read them and maybe print or save them on my own computer. I sat here most of the night reading them....and cried.

It made me sad for several reasons. I read some really funny ones and a few that reminded me how low I had gotten, how desperate and despondent that I was. It brought back a whole lot of pain. It made me miss all those people who have come here and have gone. Especially the one's I had frienships with.

It reminded me how many people have passed through. How many people this disease affects.

I went back to my post after the crash, about new beginnings. I would change my vote at this point. I had voted that I would re-post. I'd change that vote to not repost.

But, I do believe that we can find a way for everyone to be able to revisit those posts and save them or print them.

I strangly feel better abount finding mine. I think because of the robberies I've recently been through, when the site crashed, I felt robbed again. Now I have the choice of what happens to my posts.

B