View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 10:28 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
frankly
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

WOW I'm on a role tonight. I've found specific posts of mine. This time I paid attention to how I found it. There was one post that I had made that stood out in my mind so in the google search box I typed "sober recovery" "substance abuse" "he's gone"

those three phrases each in their own quotation marks, clicked the repeat the search with ommitted results included button at the bottom of the search page, got several of everyone's posts that included the words "he's gone" and there was the post I was looking for, I had to click the cached button to view it, but there it was, a post I thought was gone forever.

So then I tried other searches the same way. Left the "Sober Recovery" and the "substance abuse" and replaced "he's gone" with other phrases that I had used in my posts....like the titles to my original posts. So far it's worked for me every time. I just can't remember what all my post were titled. Or even what they were about. So I'm going to play with it some more and put my screen name in place of the "he's gone" and see what happens. I'll let you know.

Sorry I'm posting so much, I'm just excited.

B