Thread: Wording help
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 04:32 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
kj0975

I agree until your stong enough to truley stand by it I wouldnt bother. To get CPS involved is alot of risk of loosing your kids because your addicted to him and stand the chance of taking him back. One of these times it will stick but until then I wouldnt do that. Especially if u will be investigated. U know if u are investegated they will pull your children out of class without your knowledge and question them on what goes on around the house. Trust me they feel this is the only way to get an honest answer out of a kid is to catch them off guard. What will they say? U can be the best mom in the world to them but if they say what they have seen and u havent dont anything who knows. Sorry Just went through this. Well my sister did because her kids rooms werent spotless they will pick on u if they know ANYTHING. If u thing there is a chance of CPS being called I wouldnt do it. Unless your kids have never been afraid of him seen him hit their mommy or strangle her or nasty fights guess what...........................?