View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 02:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rusty Zipper

The Family Afterword!... to Da Mam'ma

this is for all the mothers of alcoholics...

i was at a BB meets last night, and the reading was The Family Afterword... for some reason it was like a explosion going off in my head... there was a paragraph that stood out like it never did before ... Those of us who have spent much time in the world of the Spiritual make-believe have eventually seen the childishness of it. This dream world has been replaced by a greater sence of purpose, accompanied by a growing consciousness of the power of God in our lives."... well i related it to my dear departed Granny, the one who believed all of her life {103 yrs}... and also Da Mam'ma... my loving, careing, enableing, understanding, worrying, always beeing there, praying and believeing Mom... that women has more faith, next to my Granny then anyone i have ever met... now that i have shown by my actions, i'm the son she had
always believed i could be. growing up, and becomeing a adult... we talk now of the Powers, God, Life, Love, and all the things she dreamed of... if i should fail, i believe we will start all over again... she believes... I Love You Mamma... Happy Easter, your son, Patrick

and a "Happy Easter" to all the family and friends of...

thanks for being a part of my life...

xxoo & blessings...