View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 02:03 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
StarGazer6
Dreamer

You really have to do what's right for you, if that means that you no longer see eye to eye then you must go on your own. What's right for you now is not what you may have felt was right for you when you met him and that's okay-- people change! If only I could move on and not look back. Me and my ex met in college 5 years ago and just broke up 3 mo. ago and boy did we both change. While I made my share of mistakes, I grew out of the drugs and he doesn't seem like he ever will. It's okay to want things for your life and to not feel guilty about it or like you are being too demanding. I'm struggling with the fact that while I know I'm doing the right thing by growing up (I'm 26 and he's 30) and moving away from all that bs it still hurts sometimes and I feel left out but I know that the road that leads to success and happiness is less traveled so there will be fewer people but quality people no doubt! I know that the longer I'm away from him the more I will see that he was not the best for me and trust me... I fell in love hard! Could barely eat or sleep for months cause I had the butterflies so bad! But I honestly don't see a healthy happy future with him anymore so I know it sucks to have loved and lost.. that is if you choose to part ways.