View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 06:06 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Can't_Stop

An update and a question:
I took my wife to Las Vegas last weekend for our anniversary. We had a great time and even renewed our vows to celebrate. I had never done Vegas sober before, and I honestly think I had more fun than ever.

Now that I am home, though, I am noticing something unusual. I am groggy as can be. I am going on 3 weeks with the Effexor, and 2 weeks at the full strength dose (75 mg). I am having trouble concentrating and I feel sleepy most of the time. I feel 'stoned' to the point that I don't want to drive unless absolutely necessary.

I am wondering if some of these new side effects may have been brought on by having an unusual schedule for a few days. Las Vegas is 3 time zones away from where I live, and we stayed up late and slept less than normal while there. Ate differently, too. Could this be contributing to my new issues? Might this pass in a few more days?

I can't get in to see my doctor until next week. Can I cut back on the Effexor by extending the interval between doses to 36 hours? Will that help?

on a side note...

I just realized that I have not had a drink since Feb 28th.

Last edited by Can't_Stop; 04-04-2007 at 06:07 AM. Reason: spelling error