View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 09:29 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Sunflower

OMG KERMIE!!! I hadn't seen this post til just now....your co workers must be a sad bunch not to be hysterical at losing you--you have always been there for me and have become a good friend to me in this group....
Kermie--I had a job once I loved-all my friends were there-I knew I would never leave--and I got FIRED--I had to have 2 surgeries in one year--missed a lot of work--and back then they didnt have the laws they have now--actually I wasn't fired--while I was out recovering from my surgery my job was ""deleted""-fancy word for screwing me if you ask me.. I collected unemployeement--something I never thought I would do--hadthe whole summer off and enjoyed it--they don't take taxes out of it so it was almost the same as my regular pay!!! I never thought I would get over it--I LOVED my job---and ya know what when summer ended I got out there and was offerred a job with more money--a higher position-everything happens for a reason--somehow it all works out.....PM me anytime.........praying for you....