View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 07:43 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Cynay

Your right Embraced and Im pretty sure it was not Kelly.

I thought that I had worked through all this.... I have spent years and years in theraphy alone and in groups regarding this whole breaking of the spirit, rape, abuse .... you name it....

When it happened I did tell, but I was told that either it was not true (their embarresment) or that It was my fault for putting myself into the position of allowing myself to be raped. That was back in the days when "women asked for it" .... I grew up taking responsibility for my actions. I remember sitting in group theraphy telling others that had been raped that it was there fault... good girls would not have allowed themself to be in a position, that it could/would not happen to them.... It was not just others but also my family.

I dont know why, but it never dawned on me that it was child molestation, that 12 is a child.... when you posted I fell, I was out of work for 2 days on my knees and for the grace of God I was able to spend the weekend with a family that could give me love. Today Im on my knees again, but I dont feel so alone and I dont want to curle up and isolate. I have good friends to help me and a special family to love me through it.

Im sorry I could not post and support you in the last thread, but Im here now if that helps....