View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 02:16 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
NYCGirl

Hi KC I am really glad you decided to return when thing didn't workout.. Maybe last night was the wake up call you needed, other than my promises not to drink that lasted a few days when I quit for the first time I too went back and for a while thought i had it under control.... till the blackouts.

Sometime we can be so stubborn that we have to prove to ourselves that no matter how under control we think we have our drinking in the end it the alcohol that take control. I just read some where that relapse is actually a part of recover....

As far as work goes often those who witness are antics are somewhat inebriated themselves and think it was "all that bad" or they are embarrassed to bring it up. I would just show up for work and unless you are addressed about the evening carry on.... I do agree wiht ayla an apoligy is in order, keep it breif and do not try to justify your actions.

A simple "I am sorry for my inaproriate behavior the other evening and I am seeing to it that it will never happen again should sufice."

Last edited by NYCGirl; 04-01-2007 at 02:21 PM. Reason: forgot...