View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 02:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
ayla zaire

you are not a loser, you have a serious problem with alcohol......which many people suffer from.......you are certainly not the first person to embarrass themselves at a company party.........or any party for that matter.........so many of the people here blackout and wait anxiously for the phone calls the next morning, worrying about what they did and who they called and what they said......

has this made a difference for you in your thinking about your alcohol problem? do you believe you are an alcoholic? if so, now is as good a time as any to seek help......many companies have programs to help employees with substance abuse issues.....and many insurance companies cover treatment.......it would be a good thing to look into......

maybe you should go to work and schedual an appointment with the two people you may have offended, and apologise, admit you have a problem with drinking and need help.........that is what i would do......the worst that could happen is you lose your job.......but the best that could happen is your bosses will be more understanding and help you......either way, apologising is the right thing to do, in my opinion............before they force a meeting with you to reprimand you, you could initiate the conversation........

these are only my opinions........if i have said anything that you don't like, well, take what you do agree with and leave the rest.............i only wish to help.........