View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 09:33 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Elana
Bridge CLOSED

Yeah.. no contact is the way.
Here is the funny thing for me.. I post to a photo forum I go on and XABF sometimes answers my posts (he does know photography and he is very adept technically). He posts under a pseudonym as well as his own name. It is his only method of contact and once I posted back to his pseudonym with his real name so HE knows I KNOW... I have not done that again and won't and I never answer any of his posts under either name. He is Idiotic.

He does not call and I have set up all the texting and email to get deleted so I never see it. If he tries I just get a report of his name as a blocked sender who attempted to contact me. He has not tried now for over a week (I told him what was happening to his email etc. and to cease contact.. and he sent me something after that but it was deleted so I have NO idea what he said to me).

I think Teke said to me once, it is not that they want you back, it is just that they want to keep the hook in you so the door is never shut. It is sort of like they build a spider web of old contacts that if they absolutely had to they could go back to.. like a safety net.

Well, this piece of web has broken and if he tries to fall here I am going to step aside and just watch him go Sailing Right By down Thru the Hole and consider it Free Entertainment or something...