Old 04-01-2007, 05:56 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
notsleepingwell
I'm HOME!!!!!

(((Itiswhat)))

You sound soooo together. Those kids hit the jackpot landing with you my friend!!! I can't imagine how tough it is suddenly inheriting 2 more kids, yet you make it sound sooo simple.

Bless you, bless you, for just being you!!! It's sooo hard with family isn't it. You'd think family, of all people would be appreciative of what you have sacrificed to help the kids.

I just moved back to Canada from California to take care of my grandson, amidst great sorrow, turmoil, etc etc....and my sister, the one I'm closest to...just stopped talking to me. When I needed her to the most. At Christmas, I ran into her, and she had a litany of things I had done to her over the years. I just turned my back and walked away. One of her complaints was, when I used to come home, I would drive through her town to get to my daughters, so even though I would see her the next day....I didin't stop there first!!

It's crazy and hurtful. But sounds like you have a supportive husband, and probably friends, who although they can't take the place of your family....help a lot.

NSW