Thread: Intoduction
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 04:10 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
LiveLife

Day 2 of Lockout Begins

Thanks for your hugs and support. Finally, since finding this forum, I don't feel so alone and so insane. You are helping me find the peace and strength I need to continue on.

It takes everything I have inside me right now not to run to him and bring him back home and take care of him. You are helping me stay strong and realize that the more I help him, the more I hurt both of us.

My heart is breaking. I am so in love with this man. Even in the worst of times, all I want him to do is take me in his arms and tell me one more time that it will be all right.

The worst part of all of this for me has been the lies. I've told him so many times that I will walk beside him through the darkest hours, but I need complete honesty. I think the lies are as difficult for him to give up as the heroin.

Thank God I've made it through another night. Now it's time to focus on today. The children will be awake soon. I'm trying to shelter them from this madness, but they love him, too. He's incredible with them and they miss him.

One more minute, one more hour, one more day ... one at at time.

Thank you, everyone.