Thread: my mama
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 08:14 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
fluffyflea

Maybe you don't need to walk away from her Embraced, maybe some good boundaries from you would help?

Don't forget we alwAys tend to think in worse case scenario and go from A to Z without checking in between.

Earthworm

Originally Posted by embraced2000 View Post
earthworm....i truly believe what you say.....the more one works on themselves, the less significant others behaviors or actions become to oneself......

lordy, i had to do a total remake on myself regarding my relationship with my ex....now it's time to dig deeper and go further.

i certainly don't want to have these feelings about my mother......one of my problems is that i still see her actions of yesteryear.....she is the same now as then....and even more so. being around her just drains me....makes me feel like i have been trying to run through mud arse deep.

just need to keep working my program and trying to apply it to my mama.....one of the things that is upsetting me is that i could walk away from my ex eventually.....but i don't think i could ever do that with my mother because i feel duty bound to her. so i've got to find the right places to put all of this in my mind.

more program, more program, more program.